Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Blast your logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

I have to say, there are quite a few of the shorts that were hella funny. I really do like the crappy use of animation and it really does push forward the image of trolls making these. Perhaps if you do a sequel you can get others to post ideas somewhere. Personally I have a few trolling ideas for a rocketship you may find usable.

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

Very true

I ran into a gamer girl once playing Halo. She acted a lot like that. My team spent the entire time hunting her down and tea bagging the shit out of her. Like four at once tea bagging action. Ahh good times.

Your Duck. Your Duck.

awww

I liked it. Very cute and puke-tastically sweet.

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Great job

Nice work bro. I would have voted for you if this was eligible. It should be given the front page highlight it is certainly worthy of it. One of the better flash animations that I have seen on the front page. \m/ ^_^\m/ Keep up the great work.

Edward from accounting? Edward from accounting?

Epic

I was a little apprehensive at first but LOLZ all around

Dad buys Christmas gifts Dad buys Christmas gifts

Cock Horse???

Ok Either we hae created a new curse word or that was a cock donkey. If that is the case then we have not created one.

HolyKonni responds:

penicorn.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

YOu got some talent

I have watched this like ten times and still I am stunning by the artwork and quality of the of movie. Each one is better than the last. Did you ever think of going professional?

Koke Inferno Koke Inferno

What the hell did I just watch

Is this a coke advertisement? Because I saw shit being poured and for some reason it made rats want to hump.

I am laughing but I don't know why?

The Love I'm Searching 4 The Love I'm Searching 4

Real cool animation

I really liked the art style you used during the video. IT matched the style of the music and brought a special added feeling. The music mixed really well with the overall emotion.

I can see the worth you put into this and I applaud you for it. You hit that feeling on the head; the one every aspiring... anything... has. Good work.

Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

Wow

Dude the was like an average day at my granny's place. Well I was a kid at the time but yeah. NY attitude all the way