Sushi Cat 2 Sushi Cat 2

I love Sushi cat

This is one of the few games I honestly enjoy playing. I love the music and the whimsical adventures Sushi Cat has. The graphic give a childish quality to the game and it makes it that much more enjoyable. I saw this tonight and got excited. Great work on another great installment.

Dungeon Dice Dungeon Dice

Hooray

And finabby edeh bosh wud defeedered and eddy body got pie. DE AYND

Why this? Why this?

Front Page????

Really? The front page? The game was not really a game and it seems you just made this in an hour based around some music you made. I don't feel this should have been given a front page slot. The front page is supposed to be for games that are unique or extremely addictive or imaginative. I really feel like I wasted my time waiting for this to load. The song is nice though.

Brain Waves by the Robs Brain Waves by the Robs

Not too bad consiering

I played this on my laptop with only the pad mouse to use. It was a little awkward but I thought the game was pretty good.

Take a Walk. Take a Walk.

Great game

I love the game but I think it would be cool to have the world become colored as you progress. I feel it would give an added life to it.

Star Drift Star Drift

Not bad

The game was fun but the repetitive circular tracks became redundant and I lost interest. Not a bad job though.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

Ha HA!!!

I am the Shit King!

Don't Let 'Em Touch Don't Let 'Em Touch

Interesting game

So what is considered a good score? I got 4016 pts on my first try.

WalkingTreeGames responds:

A good score could be considered around 7500, a score over 9000 is really good, and you get to see a secret too :D

E.T. Extreme Termination E.T. Extreme Termination

Well that was fun. :)

After the first try I scored a 6,276 hitting all but one of the Elliotts.

Great game bro

Mad World 1.5 Mad World 1.5

Not bad at all

For being only 13 and having done this by hand, show that you have the potential to be a great flash artist. I would like to see you challenge yourself with more complex and in depth animations and game. Great Job!!!