Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Blast your logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

I have to say, there are quite a few of the shorts that were hella funny. I really do like the crappy use of animation and it really does push forward the image of trolls making these. Perhaps if you do a sequel you can get others to post ideas somewhere. Personally I have a few trolling ideas for a rocketship you may find usable.

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

Very true

I ran into a gamer girl once playing Halo. She acted a lot like that. My team spent the entire time hunting her down and tea bagging the shit out of her. Like four at once tea bagging action. Ahh good times.

Your Duck. Your Duck.

awww

I liked it. Very cute and puke-tastically sweet.

Sushi Cat 2 Sushi Cat 2

I love Sushi cat

This is one of the few games I honestly enjoy playing. I love the music and the whimsical adventures Sushi Cat has. The graphic give a childish quality to the game and it makes it that much more enjoyable. I saw this tonight and got excited. Great work on another great installment.

Dungeon Dice Dungeon Dice

Hooray

And finabby edeh bosh wud defeedered and eddy body got pie. DE AYND

Why this? Why this?

Front Page????

Really? The front page? The game was not really a game and it seems you just made this in an hour based around some music you made. I don't feel this should have been given a front page slot. The front page is supposed to be for games that are unique or extremely addictive or imaginative. I really feel like I wasted my time waiting for this to load. The song is nice though.

Dreams (Piano version) Dreams (Piano version)

Amazing

This is a beautiful and amazing song. I tip my hat to you. You have captured the true essence of an artist in this song.